Clocks...

J9withdogs

Just sneaked a weekend away with the love of my life....sorry, no more details.... :D

We have two clocks in the van which were both showing the same time and it wasn't until we got home that we found they were both an hour fast.

Doh...I hadn't used the van since the clocks changed last October and could have enjoyed another hour away (lol)

J9withdogs - 2011-02-21 12:07 PM

Just sneaked a weekend away with the love of my life....sorry, no more details.... :D

We have two clocks in the van which were both showing the same time and it wasn't until we got home that we found they were both an hour fast.

Doh...I hadn't used the van since the clocks changed last October and could have enjoyed another hour away (lol)

I just can't help wondering what it was you were up to that meant you didn't notice the time for two days.

;-)

Guest Tracker
I do hope it works out for you Janine - you do have a lot to offer the right guy - lets just hope the right guy has a lot to offer you too!

Guest Tracker
malc d - 2011-02-21 4:02 PM

BGD - 2011-02-21 3:49 PM

So you two could have had yet another hour of..............?????????

B-)

? Monogamy ?

:-|

Guest Tracker

Triviality may have depended on whether it was too cold to find that which needed to be pursued - whatever that may have been?

Nothing worse than a frozen water tap!

What are you lot like? :D

The landlord of the local pub must have thought we were desperate for a drink when we rattled his door at 11.30am instead of 12.30.

Just shows that time doesn't really matter when you're away in the 'van. Eat when you're hungry and sleep when you're tired..bliss!

Archived