Picture test

nightrider

knight of the road - 2011-02-21 9:57 PM

knight of the road - 2011-02-21 9:50 PM

Another try

B******* to it.

Sadly this was my sentiments exactly!

I have no problems postings pics elswhere - but whatever I do here - nothing seems to work.

Tis frustrating

Guest pelmetman

Malcolm, Clive, can you email your pictures to someone else to post, or at least they might be able to see why there not uploading, not that I am a expert I've learn't more about this white mans magic (computers) since I've been on this forum than anywhere else :D

To think I now run an internet based business *-)

I have been trying to put a pic of my MH in the box with my details, followed the instructions to the letter but it never works. My pic looks just like the ones other contributors have, I even cut out the background to reduce the size but still can't do it, given up for now. I will try again! :'(

barbarian

Barbarian - 2011-02-22 7:14 PM

I have been trying to put a pic of my MH in the box with my details, followed the instructions to the letter but it never works. My pic looks just like the ones other contributors have, I even cut out the background to reduce the size but still can't do it, given up for now. I will try again! :'(

barbarian

There are intructions somewhere, but IIRC the max size is around 100x100

When I try to attach a pic and then submit it refuses to go and a red message comes up saying the pic is too big, only pics of 100kb will go.

On my other two groups and facebook that I am on I have absolutely no probs in uploading pics, so why the probs on here? Mods look into it please.

I did log onto that picture resizing forum that another member mentioned, but no joy there either.

Guest Tracker

Try reducing the picture quality down to about 40kb or even less as the smaller the file the easier and quicker it goes?

Good to see that Peter is as topical as ever - have we missed something or is Christmas in February in Lincolnshire these days Pete?

They're the only pic's I have on my computor. Appart from the ones of scantily clad ladies. Which I'm sure you wouldn't want to see, what with you dicky heart and all. :D

Would it not be possible for the MODS to write a 'sticky' on the subject of loading pictures and 'pin' it to the start of each forum?

Having such a handy help readilly available would be of great help to those not in the know.

Like many things in life, loading pictures is easy-peasy when you know how.

So come on MODS, how about it?

Archived