Complaints

nightrider

Oh for goodness sake Tracker, give it a break. You are as bad as each other at times. Glad to see the back of threads both of you have been arguing on.

Is it any wonder people get fed up of the forumns and stop posting and move on elsewhere. Yes, Tracker you are just as responsible as Judge, so please now enough said and time to give it all a rest. Both of you.

Guest Tracker

Sorry Jon, I didn't see anything wrong with that posting but thank you for your point of view - point taken.

On the other hand anyone who does not like this kind of light hearted, inoffensive and humourous thread does not have to contribute or return to it just so they can claim to be offended!

Tracker - 2011-02-24 3:41 PM Sorry Jon, I didn't see anything wrong with that posting but thank you for your point of view - point taken. On the other hand anyone who does not like this kind of light hearted, inoffensive and humourous thread does not have to contribute or return to it just so they can claim to be offended!

Rich, my a**e is sore. How long have I to sit on this step.

Dave

Guest Tracker

I should think it's safe for you to come off the naughty step now Dave - I didn't realise it no carpet on it - anyway it must be my turn to sit and become a pain in the bum!

What's that I hear you all shouting?

Waddya mean I already am a pain in the bum and have been for years!

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2011-02-24 8:13 PM

STARSPIRIT......!!!!! 8-) :D :D

No wonder you were banned with a name like that. :D

Dave

Methylated would have been a lot better

Who's Starspirit (?) :-S :D

Tracker - 2011-02-24 3:41 PM

Sorry Jon, I didn't see anything wrong with that posting but thank you for your point of view - point taken.

On the other hand anyone who does not like this kind of light hearted, inoffensive and humourous thread does not have to contribute or return to it just so they can claim to be offended!

[/quoteIt's getting a little irksome at times and doesn't come across as humorous at all.

Guest Tracker
peter - 2011-02-24 8:51 PM

It's getting a little irksome at times and doesn't come across as humorous at all.

Depends on your sense of humour I suppose!

You are obviously all bored waiting for the next Motorhoming holiday. Just been planning our Easter break. Going to go to the Fleet Air Arm Museum and take a week to 10 days in Somerset and Devon areas. Strange, when we travel to the continent it does not seem far to get to France and Belgium for start of our touring, but Somerset seems a long long way a way from us in Scotland.

pelmetman - 2011-02-24 10:01 PM

peter - 2011-02-24 9:57 PM

unless he can find a Hotspot.

I thought that was why he went Brugge :D

DAVID!!!!! 8-)

Wash your mouth out ... err fingers ... with soap!!!! (lol)

PS: That's the best giggle I've had all day!!!! :D

Archived