Hello from new poster - but for how long?

Guest ChrisB

Guest pelmetman
Robinhood - 2011-02-25 9:19 AM

suggest eMail as the answer. *-) *-)

Unless you come from up North where its known as "E..by..gum..mail" (lol) (lol)

ChrisB - 2011-02-24 11:19 PM

I have no idea what MelB is referring to either - but it's intriguing and perhaps one day she will expand.

ChrisB

A common problem with women as they grow older, I understand,

Robin, do you mean the "expanding," or the fact that other people have no idea what they're talking about?

Seriously though, welcome to ChrisB, both to the forum and to the world of motorhoming.

We'll all be looking forward to seeing your list of "needs, wants and prefs" for your van. Then we'll really get going, with some of us suggesting specific vans which come close, and others telling you that your list is wrong, as if they know your needs better than you do :D !

Tony Jones - 2011-02-25 1:26 PM

I have no idea what MelB is referring to either - but it's intriguing and perhaps one day she will expand.

ChrisB

Robin, do you mean the "expanding," or the fact that other people have no idea what they're talking about?

(lol) ....well I meant the former, but if you wish to compound things by adding the latter, please feel free.

Perhaps we'll jointly be able to fight off any resulting attack. ;-)

Well, I know what Mel was on about, and from what I can gather, the penny might have dropped with Chris - so the rest of you will be left in blissful ignorance! :-D

Guest pelmetman
LordThornber - 2011-02-24 9:08 PM

Hi Chris & welcome, Dave, that's my profession - for my sins 8-)

Martyn

Didn't know you were a social worker Martyn.......... yet you seem almost normal (lol)

Sue did a temping job in Colchester once working for the head of child support, she said the social workers she met seemed to have more problems than their clients 8-)

Mind you thats one job where your damned if do and damned if you dont *-) Not my cup of tea at all :D

Robinhood - 2011-02-25 1:38 PM

Tony Jones - 2011-02-25 1:26 PM

ChrisB

Well, I know what Mel was on about, and from what I can gather, the penny might have dropped with Chris - so the rest of you will be left in blissful ignorance! :-D

You looked at his email address too did you ..... its disappeared now though, so they'll all have to keep guessing! :D

ChrisB - 2011-02-24 8:48 PM

MelB (haven't mastered the "quotes" yet)

That's a bit personal isn't it? But willng to continue the discussions via PMs!

ChrisB

PS

Love your posts

Edit - spelling was never one of my strong points

I've got a fan! :-> Fame at last!!!!!

I hasten to add for those that know me that 'ChrisB' is not my husband who is also called Chris ... and I'm not saying anything about his odd shaped things though !!!! :D

Mel B - 2011-02-25 7:55 PM
nowtelse2do - 2011-02-24 9:54 PM

I think it will be Martyn that gets the punch when Mel get's hold of him. :-D

Welcome ChrisB

Dave

No ... his will be odd shaped too!!! 8-) (lol)
The penny (and ball?) have finally dropped! The email address harks back to a job I had in a previous life (before retirement) - I hadn't used it for 5 years or so and never gave it a second thought.I was warned I would be joining a madhouse.ChrisB

Archived