brekdown insurance

davanne

Guest 1footinthegrave
We have full European cover included with the vehicles insurance through "Safeguard", I believe "Comfort insurance" offer a similar deal, that may be an option for you.

I agree about Green Flag/Mayday via The Caravan Club. It is also possible for an extra premium to have another vehicle kept at the same address to be covered.

Whenever our daughter or ourselves have used Green Flag we have been most impressed: speedy, efficient and helpful. A pre-paid return sheet asking for comments on the service is sent after the 'incident'.

I am confused !

Do Green Flag offer EUROPEAN cover for a motorhome ?

At present our motorhome and car are insured via the Caravan Club Mayday scheme with ad hoc insurance for any Europeann trip in addition.

This is probably still the most economical arrangement for us.

Guest 1footinthegrave
You said you would be renewing in a couple of months, so for fear of labouring the point again why not go with a company that includes vehicle insurance and FULL european breakdown cover that includes recovery to the UK, i.e Safeguard / Comfort. We have found they have great prices and dealing with one company there is less to complicate the issue. And no I do not work for either ! ! Our premium last year was £277 inclusive.

Archived