Birmingham show

harycadbtopenworld.

Just returned from the NEC show. Camped on the Caravan club tempory site. Apart from it being muddy, and our van sited next to the generator and main road it was'nt all that bad. To be fair they had heavy rain for nearly two days.

Visited the show on Thursday, went into the halls just after ten when it opened. We where instantly harassed by salesmen, at this time there are more reps than visitors, we will go later next time. Plenty to see, spent over six and a half hours there . Managed to see all the new models, checked out the new Elddis Aspire range, nice looking vans but I have my doubts over the tinted plastic trim on the sides of the van. I think that it will be a dirt collector and prone to scratching. It will be interesting to see these vans after a season of touring.

glad you enjoyed the show,

we always prefer to get in early, if you do want to ask questions or just have a good root around it's much easier the earlier you go

I apologise if this has been mentioned already -

but i would suggest you change your id to something other than your e-mail address, particularly since it's your main one provided by your network provider

I always keep that one well away from prying eyes and go for yahoo or gmail, for everyday use, it's easy to dump if you start getting lots of rubbish

:D

We also had a look at the Aspire range and thought that on the design side you are either going to love or hate these vans. However, it's the dodgy payloads that were of more concern. A price of near £50K for 240kg of payload on the Aspire 240 model makes our 'costly' Frankia look an absolute bargain.

Archived