How Many Motorhome Forums do you use.

Hymer C 9.

Just this one and PMH.

This one's much busier, so naturally I contribute more as there are more threads running. However, over there it's very MH-specific, without the Chatterbox-type stuff. So you don't get people banging on about their pensions, the Government, or each other!

But I'm still here, on Chatterbox, so obviously I don't dislike ALL of that!

Hi Carol hows you? :-D this one and M.F. but I must admit the other seems very quiet I havent got the hang of it yet! I also go on about four gardening forums plus a chihuahua club forum (lol) you would think I dont get any work done wouldnt you. ;-)

LordThornber - 2011-02-26 4:01 PM

Just here, this, (happily) takes enough time up.

Martyn

I know what you mean 10mins looking on a forum and suddenly a hour has disappeared, I find them really usefull for planning and no where better for problem solving put a question on and there is always someone who has been there and done it before.

Guest Tracker
peter - 2011-02-26 7:55 PM

Same here. I don't see why I should pay to give people advice and entertainment.

Absolutely right Peter - I owe you an apology - I had not realised your free advice was meant to be entertaining!

Remembering the "Vote" thread, regarding "which forum do you use" by Caravan Guard.

If the comments posted by the 2 MHF forum members (Facts & Fun) indicate the vitriol on them, it makes Tracker & Judgemental's recent spat look like a minor infant school playtime squabble.

Put me off them both, irrespective of membership fee.

Only this one in now, used to be a member of Motorhome Fun before it charged but didn't really use it sufficiently to warrant paying up, now I have the odd look, about once a month just for the sheet hell of it. *-) I don't bother with Motorhome Facts, never really have.

I do occasionally have a look at the motorhome bits on the UK Campsites forum though, but usually only a couple of times a month when I've had a mooch round their competitions and ads. :-D

Might have a wander around the Practical Motorhome one as I haven't visited it yet .... :-S

Could I suggest respectfully that maybe the OP should have re worded his Post to indicate other 'camping, caravanning as well as motorhome' forums as this one does cater for all 3, and even includes static van owners. The logos at the top indicate all are catered for by the owners of the web page.

Dave225 - 2011-03-03 5:38 PM

Could I suggest respectfully that maybe the OP should have re worded his Post to indicate other 'camping, caravanning as well as motorhome' forums as this one does cater for all 3, and even includes static van owners. The logos at the top indicate all are catered for by the owners of the web page.

Point taken Dave, I am sure if anyone in the other groups wanted to they will join in, that is the best thing about these forums everyone who usually posts joins in, it is always good to see new posters joining in as well. Carol.

Archived