burstner motorhome

nasher

As you can see we have a T-615. I'm not sure how the third bed is made on a 640 but if it is from the drop down table and assorted cushions then it is a horror to make up and worse to sleep on (according to our son). Everything else about the van is fine. Nothing has broken or fallen off in over 6 years use and we spend up to 20 weeks a year in it. If you are buying new Burstner UK is useless you will need to contact the company in Germany if your dealer can't help with any information you may need after purchase.

PM if you need anything else.

Guest peter
Mr. Grumpy - 2011-03-04 9:15 AM

As you can see we have a T-615. I'm not sure how the third bed is made on a 640 but if it is from the drop down table and assorted cushions then it is a horror to make up and worse to sleep on (according to our son). Everything else about the van is fine. Nothing has broken or fallen off in over 6 years use and we spend up to 20 weeks a year in it. If you are buying new Burstner UK is useless you will need to contact the company in Germany if your dealer can't help with any information you may need after purchase.

PM if you need anything else.

With respect I think you are totally wrong to smear Burstner like that. You know perfectly well that you do not purchase directly from the U'K agents, but from a dealer such as Camper U/K. If you want info' or spares it's the dealer you contact, and in that respect the dealer I mentioned are very good.

Guest peter

Hi John, glad you posted as it reminded me that you P.M,d me and I forgot all about it. Very sorry. P.M sent.

Archived