Ageism .... or not!

Mel B

Ageism .... or not!  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reading through some of the posts tonight it suddenly struck me ... what a diverse group we are.

How many places would you find people over such a large age range having a good old 'chin-wag' (finger-wag? :D ) about all sorts of things and 'enjoying' each other's company, taking note of comments and views etc?

We've got some members well over 70, others in their 20s, and quite a few in between (plus those who have the age but not the IQ to match!!! (LOL) ), but we all happily (most of the time) chat away to each other and 'listen' to different views - where else would you be likely to have that going on?

Anyway, I thought it might be interesting to see what age range forumites fall into, so go on, don't be shy .... I'm after your actual age, not your 'wished' age ... or 'intelligence' age! :D

Guest pelmetman
So the only vote I saw was for over 61 :D .................. I didn't realise you were that old Mel (lol)

Not enough votes yet to get a propper result but I am sure that the outcome will be as we all think. 60 - 70 ish will be the winner.

Obviuosly thats the age of retirement and extravogant spending. (Or there the only ones who arent at work at the moment and have the time to "surf")

Incidentally I seem to be the youngets so far. :-D

Me 47

Mrs ips 55 (sshhh dont tell anyone I told you)

I got my 1st caravan at 28 and I was definately the youngest caravaner on the site then. Seems to be a lot more young uns now though.

... I purposely did NOT vote to give you lot a chance to speculate! So I don't know who the 61 year old is! 8-)

I'm 47 (48 on 10th March if anyone wants to hold a surprise party!!! :-> )

Hubby has just turned 53.

Guest pelmetman
peter - 2011-03-04 8:57 PM

Me 35 trouble & strife 22.

Blimey Peter you have led a hard life looking at your hail & plaice (lol)

Archived