Broken Promises

jennyiow

Hello

Has anyone else experienced the same problem as I have? I submitted a letter which was the featured letter in Go Caravan last year and am STILL waiting for my promised prize.

I’ll have to cancel my subscription to buy the promised guides

Jennyiow

:-(

Guest Tracker

I had the same problem with a letter in Go Motorhoming and a polite email or a phone call if no response should sort it out - it did for me!

I like to think it was not anyone's deliberate attempt to reneage on a deal - just poor administration?

Guest Tracker

I only ever saw one edition - issue number 1 - after which it seemed to die a death befitting it's rather poor content!

It was a brave effort but possibly the timing of the launch was far from ideal given the squeeze on incomes and borrowing in recent years?

Tracker - 2011-03-09 3:46 PM

I had the same problem with a letter in Go Motorhoming and a polite email or a phone call if no response should sort it out - it did for me!

I like to think it was not anyone's deliberate attempt to reneage on a deal - just poor administration?

How about 6 emails and a phone call to the editor and still no goodies.

Guest sallyp

Jenny and Tracker, I am so sorry. You are quite right to blame my shocking admin. I clearly need to make this up to you. Could you both please email me your postal addresses again and I'll do so. sallyp@warnersgroup.co.uk

Sally

Guest Tracker
Many thanks Sally - my free gift issue was resolved ages ago by the supplier and I don't think it was your admin that caused the holdup - but I am most grateful for your offer if only because it shows you care!

Archived