Sense of humour, or bad taste

donna miller

Guest Tracker

I don't know where they took all the naughty people but have you seen the mileage on it - 500,000 - gee whiz that naughty step sure is a long way away from anywhere else!

That's a bit of a let down Donna - when you mentioned bad taste I was expecting a really good joke from you - one that would make most of us laugh heartily and offend a few of the namby pamby politically correct oiks known to frequent these pages! Pity!

The other point is - what on earth where you doing looking at naughty people carriers - reminiscing?

Pity they have stripped out the private rooms tastefully finished in a nice shade of vandal proof galvanised steel.

Not so sure about the security though. Lots of the previous occupants would try to get in thinking it was the normal prison bus.

Well run in though five times round the clock.

Guest Tracker
Mel B - 2011-03-09 6:59 PM

Could be useful if you were thinking of going somewhere 'dangerous'!!! :-D

Like Hull or Grimsby you mean?

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2011-03-09 7:11 PM

Mel B - 2011-03-09 6:59 PM

Could be useful if you were thinking of going somewhere 'dangerous'!!! :-D

Like Hull or Grimsby you mean?

They call it a mobile home there (lol)

Guest Tracker
Mel B - 2011-03-09 8:46 PM

... better than slowly dying in your little 'pensioner paradises'!

I don't see how dying more quickly in Hull is better than living longer in my very own little bit of pensioner's paradise Mel?

Tracker - 2011-03-09 5:24 PM

That's a bit of a let down Donna - when you mentioned bad taste I was expecting a really good joke from you - one that would make most of us laugh heartily and offend a few of the namby pamby politically correct oiks known to frequent these pages! Pity!

OK Rich, just for you, and nobody else.

If anyone is thinking about changing the colour of their van, there is a new colour available on the market, Its called Blonde:

It's not that bright, but it does spread well.............

donna miller - 2011-03-10 1:19 PM

OK Rich, just for you, and nobody else.

If anyone is thinking about changing the colour of their van, there is a new colour available on the market, Its called Blonde:

It's not that bright, but it does spread well.............

Is her name Marji?

Tracker - 2011-03-09 8:50 PM

Mel B - 2011-03-09 8:46 PM

... better than slowly dying in your little 'pensioner paradises'!

I don't see how dying more quickly in Hull is better than living longer in my very own little bit of pensioner's paradise Mel?

... didn't say we were dying in Hull ... it's just the visitors that do when we get our hands on them ... especially ex-Wales dwellers! >:-)

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2011-03-10 5:02 PM

... didn't say we were dying in Hull ... it's just the visitors that do when we get our hands on them ... especially ex-Wales dwellers! >:-)

What colour do you dye them Mel? :D

I don't know where they took all the naughty people but have you seen the mileage on it - 500,000 - gee whiz that naughty step sure is a long way away from anywhere else!

The other point is - what on earth where you doing looking at naughty people carriers - reminiscing?

pseudo trolling plick

pelmetman - 2011-03-10 6:41 PM

Mel B - 2011-03-10 5:02 PM

What colour do you dye them Mel? :D

We prefer to dye them Barbie pink and dress them in tutus, and we do find the Welsh ones 'dai' even better than the rest ..... (lol)

Archived