Bike cover

johnsue

Guest JudgeMental

Was going to order the Taylor made covers but lady who called for payment adamant that they would not fit over a pair of e bikes *-)

I am sure some of you use these covers? our bikes are 6 feet long...

or an alternative cover, or not bother........ what do you think?

We use a TaylorMade cover over two e bikes, It fits over ok but a little narrow underneath but not a problem, with some extra ties on the bottom and a couple of bungees.

We bought ours at one of the shows Im sure they would let you try one if you attend the shows.

Guest JudgeMental
JDS - 2011-05-06 3:38 PM

We use a TaylorMade cover over two e bikes, It fits over ok but a little narrow underneath but not a problem, with some extra ties on the bottom and a couple of bungees.

We bought ours at one of the shows Im sure they would let you try one if you attend the shows.

Thanks!

But what bikes have you? do you know the length from end to end.......

Our bikes are 6ft in old money. Cover will go over both but does not fasten underneath with the supplied velcro I use two bungess to stop it flapping about while travelling. I would definately recommend trying before you buy

Guest JudgeMental

thanks everyone and especially Dave for measuring bikes...my Wispers are 6 foot as well.

so long in fact that they partially obstruct Adria rear lights *-) So having a tow bar socket and lighting board fitted next week and a battery master...this fitting out a new van business is bloomin expensive! :-S :-D

Archived