Peterborough show April

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
We haven't been to a show for a decade or more, thinking of trying the Peterborough show for the weekend :D ..............If we go, we will be taking the pooch anyone know whether there are fireworks (?)

Not normally at the 'major' Warners shows, the other lot used to do fireworks big style but as I haven't been to one of theirs for a while I don't know.

If you're thinking of camping at the show, jouin the UK campsites forum and you'll be able to camp with them and get £2 off the pre-booking price! :-D

You might even get to park near me!!!! :->

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2011-03-16 5:50 PM

Well there's a good reason not to join the UK campsites forum :D

Joke Mel .....honest (lol)..........And a saving of £2 quid :-D

... I see ... the saving of £2 has had such an effect as to 'persuade' you to take the risk of camping near me then!!! (lol)

Note to self: .... must remember to take the portable electric fence to keep the 'riff raff' away ... >:-)

So as not to feel left out do not forget to take at least 2 Dogs and a Mobility Scooter better still to have one each as there seems to have been an epidemic of such items at past shows otherwise watch your ankles and wear safety footwear.

OAL Moderator - 2011-03-17 8:54 AM

The Exhibitions Department has confirmed that due to the amount of campers who bring their dogs, there are no fireworks at any of their 6 shows.

.... there will definitely be 'fireworks' when I get hold of Pelmetman though ... it'll be 'curtains' for him!

:D

pelmetman - 2011-03-16 6:02 PM

Mel B - 2011-03-16 5:50 PM

Well there's a good reason not to join the UK campsites forum :D

Joke Mel .....honest (lol)..........And a saving of £2 quid :-D

Bummer, just got round to booking my pitch at the show (and fighting with the web booking form .... I'm sure it hates me!), anyway unfortunately UK Campsites are no longer listed as a club group, so we've had to plump for the CC general camping area instead to get the discount ... I'll have to put up my frilly net curtains to 'fit in'! :D

Guest pelmetman
flicka - 2011-03-18 10:38 PM

Looks like you had better make up with Pelmetman then Mel & get him to fit your frilly curtains professionally :D :D :D :D

I dont do frills anymore................... but I'm going prepared........... armed with a pair of poufes just in case of trouble with the neighbours :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pelmetman

Should hopefully arrive soon, as the attached indicates no need to panic until Friday!

If you have purchased tickets for one of our outdoor exhibitions, please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. You may not receive your tickets until 14-21 days before the event. Please only contact us if you have not received your tickets 14 days before the event.

We have not done any shows yet. As we are in our 60's, we are too young to fit in anyway.

I reckon we should do one to get the feel for it in case we end up in an old folks home. :-(

So, if you want to sit around discussing the War and comparing your complaints and illnesses, you will have to do it without us for now. :D

Don Madge - 2011-03-27 1:37 PM

hymer1942 - 2011-03-27 10:23 AM

Hi All should I have got my tickets yet.. Barrie

Hi Barrie,

Still in OZ for another ten days but plan to be at Peterborough. We will be in the MMM team park if you want to come and have a chat.

Don

Hi Don really looking forward to seeing you. Barrie

Archived