What Have We Forgotten?

AndyStothert

Andy - first time I have spotted you on the forum, but no doubt you have been about. I LOVE your articles in MMM magazine - we have been subsribing for over two years and it's the first thing I go and find. You have a really nice way of writing which is both entertaining and interesting. I will look forward to hearing all about your latest trip in due course.

You probably already have this but a list with all your credit card cancellation phone numbers on, passport reference number etc just in case it all gets nicked.

Have a brilliant trip

T5T

E111 card and make sure its up to date as it only lasts for 5 yrs . Just found out ours expires the day we travel next week so quick renewal has been done online.

Money .......... lots of it as just exchanged our euros at 1.11.

Chris

Blimey Andy where did you spring from, have not heard from you since we exchanged insults by email a few months back when I got kicked off MHF forum. Guess this trip is to do with a new series for a magazine, best of luck with that. My ski season is now over and we are off to europe around first week in May for a couple of months if we are really unlucky may bump into each other. All the best.

t5tripper - 2011-04-06 12:01 PM

Andy - first time I have spotted you on the forum, but no doubt you have been about. I LOVE your articles in MMM magazine - we have been subsribing for over two years and it's the first thing I go and find. You have a really nice way of writing which is both entertaining and interesting. I will look forward to hearing all about your latest trip in due course.

T5T

Andy's got a fan!!! :->

Archived