Clive,s article on gas tanks

Tony M

Having carefully filed Clive's article on fitted underfloor gas tanks for future reference I now find it has mysteriously vanished!!. Has anyone got a copy they could email me? Would be most grateful as I am about to undertake this job.

Thanks in advance

Tony

• 3 weeks later...

The piece on Clive's website relates to a gas tank being fitted to his previous motorhome seven or so years ago, but I assume the article to which Tony is referring is more recent .

I've got MMMs going back about 5 years, but I'm not going to trawl through them all in the hope of finding Clive's article without some general guidance of where to look (ie. in 2009). Obviously, if Clive's article wasn't in MMM, then I won't be able to help.

Hi Ian & Derek

I must be going a bit gaga because I was sure I had read a recent (ie last few months) article by Clive in MMM on installation of fixed gas tanks. Having seen the old one you directed me to Ian it looks strangely familiar so maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.

Anyway the article seems to answer most of my questions on the subject so thanks very much for the help.

Regards,

Tony

Tony

I vaguely remember Clive confessing (I'm pretty sure it was in an MMM article) that, while installing a LPG tank on his current Concorde, he'd accidentally drilled holes in the motorhome's water tank. That would have been fairly recent and may be what you remembered.

Archived