Fingers/Toes etc crossed

maryowlgirl

Well crossing everything in the hope that we ghet the Truck back in time to set off to Peterborough tonight, it will be out very first outing in the 5th wheel after numerous problems!!!!

Not sure that I would want some traders at my show if I were running them.

Guest peter

There's a salutory lesson to be learnt here.

Never agree to buy something at a show that you can't carry out with you, unless you know for certain that they are genuine and honest company.

The organiseres obviously don't care what kind of traders / scam merchants they allow to exhibit as long as they pay for the priviledge. I'm sure Marrowgirl will endorse that view, having been badly and expensively caught out. So be very carefull, everything is not always as it seeems. Even if they have a fancy website it can all be illusory.

peter - 2011-04-14 10:21 PM

There's a salutory lesson to be learnt here.

Never agree to buy something at a show that you can't carry out with you, unless you know for certain that they are genuine and honest company.

The organiseres obviously don't care what kind of traders / scam merchants they allow to exhibit as long as they pay for the priviledge. I'm sure Marrowgirl will endorse that view, having been badly and expensively caught out. So be very carefull, everything is not always as it seeems. Even if they have a fancy website it can all be illusory.

You're right. Everything is not always as it seems.

Even Marrowgirl is actually Maryowlgirl.

;-)

Archived