Larne

naittaw

Hi Naittaw, I live in Carrickfergus , There is a working Aire at Carrickfergus harbour, tokens from the tourist info. office which is open every day even on a Sunday!.

Also close to Larne is the Carnfunnock camp site; we have used it and it is very good indeed, you will find all the info about" Carnfunnock" online. Please note the Aire at Whitehead is now closed.

Best Wishes Dave And "Big Olga"

There is (or at least there used to be when I lived in Larne) a caravan park about 400 metres from the terminal at Larne harbour.

Google Curran caravan park or Curran Court caravan park.

From memory there also used to be a CC CL near Milbrook about 4 miles south of Larne. Check Caravan Club website.

If the OP is travelling to and from the South the aire at Carrickfergus is a bit out of the way.

Sam

I have stopped overnight in the carpark beside booking office which is on your right as you come from the ferry. You have to take a ticket as you enter the carpark and pay in the morning beside the office. £5 per night. It is great if you are geting the ferry in early morning. It has been 2 years since I have used it so check that circumstances are the same.

Carrickfergus and Whitehead Aires are always damaged by the local yobs, such a pitty as they are in great locations. I have 3 tokens in my van which I have been unable to use due to the damage by the yobs. Didnt know that Whitehead had move.

Boxer1

Archived