Should Andy Stothert

Poppy

Should Andy Stothert  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Tracker
Poppy - 2011-04-17 3:05 PM

AKA tight wad, buy Marion a kindle?

That is not a very nice thing to say now is it?

What has Andy ever done to you?

How can anyone who buys a new van be called a tightwad?

Perhaps Andy is entitled to an apology?

He helped save me a lot of aggro - and money - by us not buying a new van and I am very grateful!

Guest Peter James
Mine said something about an I.pod but I'd never heard of it. I've heard of an I.ron, so got that instead ;-)

Guest Peter James
Tracker - 2011-04-17 3:33 PM

I take it you are now qualified in the art of choosing i.rony?

No, for a more useful present I would choose these B-)

6066872.jpg.e254e09f71b8c3864011678c3ec39a50.jpg

BGD - 2011-04-17 3:07 PM

Nope.

Not unless she earns it, by being very, very, very good to him, at least once every couple of days, for 3 months..............

Having read their recent 'adventures' and the nocturnal nooky ... could you please clarify exactly WHAT you are referring to BGD ... I don't think Andy could take nooky that often at his age! :$

As for Marion, she is good to him generally ... he's still alive isn't he? :D

Being called tight is a bit of compliment where I come from.

It was Little FA who made the decision not to buy KIndles - she says that when she can buy the books for 10p a time in the charity shops, and the Kindle secondhand for fifteen quid then she might just consider one.

And she was extremely nice to me twice this last week. Wednesday she came home with the latest LP (CD in modern parlance) by Big Head Todd and the Monsters (just google them, brilliant) and Friday a bottle of Talisker. What more could a bloke want?

More pressing is whether I buy those Aires books from Vicious Books? Are they worthwhile?

Archived