MOTOR MOVERS

Guest GREENIT

Guest smith21
Hi Dave, Don't worry too much if your battery goes flat on you. As long as you can plug your caravan into the mains then you will be able to operate your Powrtouch mover as normal. Ley us all know how you get on with it. Best wishes Vaughan

Guest GREENIT
probably a good idea to get the Powrtouch fitted by your dealer at the moment. I ordered my heavy duty model direct from Powrtouch on 18th April, 5 weeks later the actual unit turned up! I have now been told that they have a back log of fittings to do and their local installer rang me yesterday offering me the 28th June as the install date, which would have made it over 9 weeks from order. I told them this was totally un-acceptable and the instaler has moved his diary around so I am getting it fitted on 10th June. This is when you have to pay half the price up front too. Not impressed up to now hope the actual mover works as good as expected and the after sales service if needed is alot quicker!

Guest GREENIT
probably a good idea to get the Powrtouch fitted by your dealer at the moment. I ordered my heavy duty model direct from Powrtouch on 18th April, 5 weeks later the actual unit turned up! I have now been told that they have a back log of fittings to do and their local installer rang me yesterday offering me the 28th June as the install date, which would have made it over 9 weeks from order. I told them this was totally un-acceptable and the instaler has moved his diary around so I am getting it fitted on 10th June. This is when you have to pay half the price up front too. Not impressed up to now hope the actual mover works as good as expected and the after sales service if needed is alot quicker!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dave1
Hi Vaughan and Andrew Thanks for the advice regarding the Powrtouch motor mover and the battery. I collected my new Provence on Saturday and was hesitant when turning up at my home looking at the long upward upward incline , then a 90degree turn and up over rounded garden edging onto a new patio I built to take the van. Family were gathered laughing saying not a chance forget it! Their laughs soon turned to amazement, as it took all in its stride. I could not believe the ease, the control and power the Powr touch has. First time i used it looked like a proffesional. Best money I have spent for a long time, totally recommend it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest smith21
Hi Dave, Glad you are pleased with your purchase of a motor mover. They really are fantastic and as it says on another product - it does exactly as it says on the tin. Vaughan

Archived