MMM June issue

Lucie Cranfield

Hello All,

Just to let all subscribers out there know that the June issue of MMM was collected by Royal Mail this morning at 11am, so it will be making it's way to you over the next few days. Despite the two bank holidays, you will still get your copy before the official on-sale date of Thursday 5th May. We have pulled out all the stops with this issue to make sure that the two long weekends haven't affected you receiving your copy before the shops!

Have a wonderful bank holiday weekend!

Lucie :-D

I'm a tad confused..............why is it named the "June issue" when it's sent out on the 28th April?

I know you've got to leave it out on newsagents shelves for a while, but it seems somewhat early, we're not even in May until next week.

BGD - 2011-04-28 2:26 PM

I'm a tad confused..............why is it named the "June issue" when it's sent out on the 28th April?

I know you've got to leave it out on newsagents shelves for a while, but it seems somewhat early, we're not even in May until next week.

It's just British eccentricity.

At least the MMM June edition isn't officially on sale until May.

We've had the June edition of the Practical Motorhome Mag. since early April.

;-)

Guest Tracker
BGD - 2011-04-28 2:26 PM

why is it named the "June issue" when it's sent out on the 28th April?.

It's so that when it sits on a newsagent's shelf for two months it will still appear to be up to date to the casual buyer!

Simples!

Den - 2011-04-28 3:05 PM

Will my April issue arrive at the same time!!!!! Still waiting.

Den,

It would seem that you are missing both April and May's editions. If this is the case I would phone or e-mail the subscriptions department and complain.

Cattwg :-D

Ive rang twice, first time I was told .... Sorry all gone !!!

Rang them again Wed', Young lady said she would look in there Dept and send probably a pre fingered Magazine. That's fine as long as I get one. Did receive the May issue.

Den

Archived