The Secret Is Out

catinou

catinou - 2011-05-15 9:50 PM

Daily mail holiday report on Saturday sang the virtues of motorhome holidays in France - after a 2 page review we can only be glad France is a big country and should have room for us all - I hope ! ;-)

Don’t worry. Daily Mail readers [little Englanders?] are unlikely to go to France. Remember the DM headline:

“FOG IN CHANNEL. CONTINENT CUT OFF!”?

This Mail reader has been to France, Spain, Egypt, Aden, Somalia, Aden, Pakistan, India, Celon, Malaysia, Singapore, Italy, Hungary,Germany,Holland,Cyprus, Malta, Crete, and about eight of the states of the USA. And tomorrow we are on the ferry to somewhere unplanned in France.

But as Tracker says seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Gwendolyn - 2011-05-15 10:08 PM

catinou - 2011-05-15 9:50 PM

Daily mail holiday report on Saturday sang the virtues of motorhome holidays in France - after a 2 page review we can only be glad France is a big country and should have room for us all - I hope ! ;-)

Don’t worry. Daily Mail readers [little Englanders?] are unlikely to go to France. Remember the DM headline:

“FOG IN CHANNEL. CONTINENT CUT OFF!”?

Not quite true - we love the way of life and the country, not to mention the people, that we have a little piece of our own to visit......and we still read the DM ;-) love the humour on this forum.

pkc - 2011-05-16 10:12 AM

Tony,

Don;t try to take any booze or fags through the Watford gap customs, they take it off you.

No problem , I arent planning any foreign holidays this year and anyway I cant understand a bloody word once ya get past Manchester

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2011-05-16 5:36 PM

No problem , I arent planning any foreign holidays this year and anyway I cant understand a bloody word once ya get past Manchester

Is that past Norf or Souf Manchester (?) :D

• 1 month later...

Archived