Servicing and MOT

fred22

Hi, for the last 29 years I have had my vehicles serviced and repaired by a company called FMS in Stafford.

This is a family business headed by Richard and I can honestly say that in all the time I have been using them I have been more than satisfied with the treatment I have received.

Richard and his team give good old fashioned service, nothing is too much trouble, YOU WILL NOT GET RIPPED OFF but you will be told it as it is, and your vehicle will be returned properly repaired.

This is no back street operation and they charge the going rate for the job, but they are very flexible and on occasions when I have needed expensive parts replaced, they have, with my agreement, sourced guaranteed used units thus saving me a packet.

NOW! The Company have just updated their workshops and installed two new hoists one of which can lift 6 tonnes. There is plenty of headroom for motor homes and MOT’s and servicing of all models can be accommodated.

A timed booking system is operated for MOT’S and you can wait whilst your test is carried out if you want.

Richard himself has a motor home so you will get an interested ear for your problems

A courtesy car is available, for servicing and repairs for you to visit local places of interest ,Shugborough Hall is only 5 miles away as are the open spaces of Cannock Chase. You must mention you require this at the time you book your vehicle in

Leave your mobile number at reception and they will ring you when your vehicle is ready to collect

FMS, Snows Yard ,Foregate Street ,Stafford. Tel 01785223700

Archived