new boy

bertie dog

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bertie dog, welcome to the mad house, some of the 'residents' have been out to greet you already I see!

postnote - 2011-06-24 1:20 PM

bertie dog - 2011-06-10 8:35 AM

Hi everyone im the latest new boy

Oh Ian, wrong introduction there are some people on here and I’ll let you Judgey for yourself who will berate you at every opportunity. Good luck :D

postnote ... I think you need to go see a therapist, you have an unhealthy obsession with Judgemental.

:-S

donna miller - 2011-06-24 7:07 PM

bertie dog - 2011-06-10 8:35 AM

Hi everyone im the latest new boy

You do realise, that as the new boy, you will be required to pamper to the needs of all the ladies, and be a general gofer for at least a week. :D

Oh, I nearly forgot, Welcome.

If it's only the ladies on the forum that he needs to pamper to the needs of then I would say a couple of minutes should be all that is required 8-) :D :D :D

Mel B - 2011-06-24 6:56 PM

postnote ... I think you need to go see a therapist, you have an unhealthy obsession with Judgemental.

:-S

Mel, pre warned is pre armed!!

You should know it's a jungle in here only the fittest survive. :D

Big Momma - 2011-06-24 7:21 PM

If it's only the ladies on the forum that he needs to pamper to the needs of then I would say a couple of minutes should be all that is required 8-) :D :D :D

I have heard rumours that a couple of minutes is all most men can manage anyway. (lol)

donna miller - 2011-06-25 10:45 PM

I have heard rumours that a couple of minutes is all most men can manage anyway. (lol)

Glad you just said 'most' men and not 'All' men ;-) :D

Guest pelmetman
Big Momma - 2011-06-25 11:22 PM

donna miller - 2011-06-25 10:45 PM

Glad you just said 'most' men and not 'All' men ;-) :D

Yeah.................................some of us can't last that long :$ :$

Tony Jones - 2011-06-26 8:07 PM

Hi Ian, and welcome.

I'm the unofficial chaplain to this lot, trying without much success to keep them on the straight and narrow.

Oh dear, watch it boys, The big man's No 2 is here better cut the smut and behave :D ;-)

Tony Jones - 2011-06-26 8:07 PM

Hi Ian, and welcome.

I'm the unofficial chaplain to this lot, trying without much success to keep them on the straight and narrow.

I don't think you should advertise the fact your the unofficial chaplain, not when there is a new boy in class, he will get the right idea :D

Archived