HELP. VIEWING DIFFICULT

MOTORHOMER

Hello I have just spent about 20 minutes trying to read the posts on this new forum and the result is a very bad headache. I am finding it very difficult to actually see the pale print on the white background. There needs to be more contrast for visually impaired folk. And a larger font would be most welcome. Thankyou Motorhomer

Hi there I don't know which browser you are using but if it is Internet Explorer, the one supplied with the Microsoft system, then the following may be of use. Highlight the browser then right-click and select properties. On the general page select Colours. Unclick the first box (Use Windows colors) and you will be able to choose the colours for the background and the text. Unfortunately, due to bad web site design, not all sites will be changed to your colours. Hope it helps.

Just another thought. You may like to check out the accessibility settings which can override the defaults in web pages and other programs. You should find this section from the Start Menu. Click start, then click programs, then Accessories, then Accessibility. The Help and Support screens will give more info and links to Microsoft.com which will help in tailoring the options. Ain't technology grand (lol)

Archived