Well impressed with our sunblockers

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Bought some at Peterborough with some other stuff which all seems to be working out well B-) ...........

We have decided though, on having the front panel modified to a full width panel with a centre openning then I can have a nice pair of tassel tiebacks to hold them apart

B-)

The wind breaks (which make a perfect dog garden for Troy) and lite weight recliners are also Peterborough buys.

The picture is of our traveling lite set up :D

DSCN2110web.jpg.38091ff75e67ff948d8d87f5748ff3b3.jpg

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2011-06-16 7:26 PM

where are you heading on this trip...and for how long? :-D

Sadly we are on our way back Sunday to get Troy to the vets at Forges les Eaux for Monday, and the chuff chuff back under the wire on Tuesday :-(

Since we had the month at Christmas, a fortnight seems to go in a flash 8-)

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2011-06-16 7:50 PM

Wow Dave looks a bit antisocial that , you blocking yaselves in or everyone else out . :-D

Its to keep the riff raff in :D ...............don't want to be mixing with the posh people..............thinking of getting an inflatable moat to go round the pitch with a drawbridge B-) ........................

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2011-06-16 8:26 PM

Do you block book for adjoining pitches Dave to allow for your extra living quarters :-D

As I said thats our traveling light set up :D ............When we have the trailor we carry a drive away awning, as well as a gazebo B-) .............when we set up I usualy put the drive away or gazebo right to the far edge of the pitch then wind out the awning to meet it with windbreaks down either side :D .................CC wardens have a fit (lol) (lol)

Archived