vanity basin

clay

hi all am away at the mo. and i have found that the basin in my 2002 bessie e765 end bed has cracked all around the plug hole and cracks spidering up from there, in other words its had it. i have all the relevent details on this cracked crap unit just wondering where is the best place to source one.. thanks

Guest Tracker
Assuming that Bridgend is your home and you know about the variuou suppliers locally to there, if you tell us where you are now and where you are going shortly someone may know where you can seek help on or close to your intended route?

cheeres both. yes, swift will shuffle you to a dealer and i was hoping someone could come up with a good one as you seem to have robin!! and i am on the road at chirk at the mo. but moving to chester fairoaks 4 a week on sun.. there is nowt worth a carrot in our area. i sent charles and son a e mail and they have just come back with a cost of £350 !! for a pressed plastic basin . i havent even gone back to them to ask if it was a mistake. bought a new sink for my kon tiki. about the same size only might not be as fancy for£25. the bessie will be more than this but come on..

wow I thought I was alone. I have a 2008 registered elddis autoquest 120 and I discovered a split in the plastic sink unit where the sink pulls down from the back part. I was informed that it was not covered by the warranty (3rd year). I have challenged my dealer under the sale of goods act (fit for purpose) and he agreed that a sink should last longer than 3 years - Im still waiting for a replacement and I wonder how much I will be charged?!!

still have not tracked down a basin but whilst talking to a supplier in n.wales he says the biggest problem with pathetic plastic basins of this type is cleaning them with aggressive cleaners as any sort of detergent attacks them . now this is what i was doing although my cleaner did say 'for plastics'. so be warned >:-(

Archived