Grumpy old gits!

Dave Newell

Mel B - 2011-06-23 10:06 PM

Talking of certain 'images' that come to mind ... my boss is currently on long-term sick leave (stress ... not MY doing!) and consequently one of his underlings is holding the fort. Having a chat with the underling yesterday I was informed that he needed more support (understandable) so some of my other work was to be passed to others so I could do more for him (joy of joys .... not).

His latest idea is to get a dictaphone as he has the most appauling handwriting and I'm fully qualified in audio-typing so no problem there, however, he did suggest that he could use it when 'contemplating' in the toilet (a time when he gets a chance to think clearly) but he then had second thoughts due to the image which may come to my mind of his sitting on the bog dictating ... until I pointed out that there would be something even worse ... namely the 'sound effects' in the background!!! 8-) He might still get a dictaphone but it will be strictly for office (his 'proper' one) use only! :D

Being a straight talker mel, thought you may have just told him that it was probably a good idea as he talks a load of S***E anyway :D :D

Guest pelmetman
Big Momma - 2011-06-23 10:13 PM

Dave, as a fellow ex-serviceman I actually stood up for you the other day, someone said that you were not fit to live with pigs and I told them that you were !! :D :D :D

Cor!!!!...........promotion at last :D ...........when I served on the lower deck of ER majesty navy, Pigs was the one of the terms we used for officers along with grunters (lol) (lol) (lol)

Mel B - 2011-06-23

His latest idea is to get a dictaphone as he has the most appauling handwriting and I'm fully qualified in audio-typing so no problem there, however, he did suggest that he could use it when 'contemplating' in the toilet (a time when he gets a chance to think clearly) but he then had second thoughts due to the image which may come to my mind of his sitting on the bog dictating ... until I pointed out that there would be something even worse ... namely the 'sound effects' in the background!!! 8-) He might still get a dictaphone but it will be strictly for office (his 'proper' one) use only! :D

Ear muffs in a toilet I can understand. A dictaphone....!! How will he make it fit (?) :-D

Dave

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2011-06-23 10:22 PM

Mel B - 2011-06-23

His latest idea is to get a dictaphone

Ear muffs in a toilet I can understand. A dictaphone....!! How will he make it fit (?) :-D

Dave

Blimey Mel he must be well clever 8-) ..............we can all talk out of our arse.............but out of your dic B-)

Archived