Thunder flies!

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2011-07-13 6:48 PM

How do they manage to get behind my laptop screen and then pop their clogs right in the middle*-) 

It’s better than having a rhino behind it charging towards you from behind the thin screen..

:D :D

Spare a though for those bugs who can’t afford a laptop to live in. :D :D

Over the last six weeks, an analysis of information from 250 drivers was used to plot the total number of bugs killed by over seven million Dutch cars driving an estimated distance of 124.5 billion miles every year.

"On just the plates 3.3 billion bugs are killed. The front of the car is at least forty times as large as the surface of the plate. So over a month the cars hit 133 billion insects. In a half year that is 800 billion insects," said the Dutch biologist.

Using the same statistics, British drivers, with 31 million cars, inadvertently kill up to seven trillion insects while travelling every year.

Their true name is Thrips and they are a bloody nuisence living in open countryside like we do here surrounded by cerial crops its a nightmare just being outdoors the only cure is a good shower and yes I have them on the inside of both my laptop and computer monitor lord only knows how they get there.

kelly58 - 2011-07-15 11:46 AM

Their true name is Thrips and they are a bloody nuisence living in open countryside like we do here surrounded by cerial crops its a nightmare just being outdoors the only cure is a good shower and yes I have them on the inside of both my laptop and computer monitor lord only knows how they get there.

Remember we are all god’s creatures ;-)

Archived