Bargain Ferry?

bazooka

I've just tried to book on DFFS ferries for September thursday out and back ,but when i got to the height it just says under 2.400 m. I Cant see how i can put my height of 2.7oom in.so i clicked on the box for 2.400 and got £13 each way +12 fuel supp.Will i be charged extra if i book this?or how can i state the correct height.

Baz

JudgeMental - 2011-07-14 9:49 PM

They are offering Summer mid week returns as of today for £69 for motorhomes....things must be bad.

http://www.norfolkline.com/EN/Ferries_to_France/Fares_and_offers/High_vehicle_special/

But that does not include £4 for credit card...Plus the cheapest ticket I found was sailing at 22:00hrs Monday (cheapest day) arriving 01:00 the following morning is not an ideal time to arrive.

Again coming back either an early sail or late. Looks as though they are trying fill the normally empty timed ferries.

We used them this year and the crossing was very good but when we tried to return early we had to wait two days. They stated that a motorhome replaced a freight. Sitting watching P&O and Seafrance going in and out for two days is enough for anyone. Next year we will use others lines and pay the extra for the flexibility.

Archived