Parking Ticket At ASDA's

Cattwg

I have been caught by similar supermarket for parking in a disabled bay, I parked there many times previously to avoid costly repair bills to my car due to women who cant drive shopping trolleys. I got stung with a £50 fine through the post so they tracked my reg no from dvla no probs. I paid up as I knew that I should not have parked there so it was a fair cop.

My point is, if you overstay or illegally park on someones private property and you get caught, dont moan about it just pay up.

ips - 2011-07-18 8:45 AM

I parked there many times previously to avoid costly repair bills to my car due to women who cant drive shopping trolleys. .

Should that not have read SHOPPERS who can't drive trolleys. >:-( , or do men (apart from yourself) never go to Asda.

donna miller - 2011-07-18 12:59 PM

ips - 2011-07-18 8:45 AM

I parked there many times previously to avoid costly repair bills to my car due to women who cant drive shopping trolleys. .

Should that not have read SHOPPERS who can't drive trolleys. >:-( , or do men (apart from yourself) never go to Asda.

I suspect the women CAN drive their shopping trollies and are just taking out their frustration on ips's crappy car! (lol)

It's ok Ips, we know you are one of the less offensive people on here. :-D

You've still got a crappy car though. :D

ips - 2011-07-19 12:31 PM

Mel...my car isnt crappie, how very dare you (lol)

Oh I dare ... why, wot U gonna do 'bout it!!!! >:-)

Set the girls onto me ... oooooo, that would be frightening!!! 8-)

... if it's not the car that's crappie ... must be ..... I'll let you work that out! :->

Archived