dusseldorf show

jointerjohn

Will be going to the show in september and have joined the caravan salon club to gain the discount on entry prices, question can we just show our membership on the day to get the discount,or should we buy the E ticket on line before going. also does the membership also discount the daily parking, hope some one has been before and can give us some clues? thanks

You can get discount on the day with your club card, but you'll save a lot of time if you buy the ticket from the visitor centre (kiosk) near the beer / food tent / toilet block at the entrance to the parking area the night before you intend to visit the show. Same discount applies. (2 day ticket essential I think)

Show the membership to the car park attendant for a discount and similarly at the kiosk where you buy the ticket.

Note if you are going to the show for more than one day (a necessity if you don't have high speed roller skates as there is a lot to see) buy a 2 day ticket. it is cheaper that way.

Enjoy the show!

Click on "Anmeldung bestätigen" and you will then receive another email with a temporary membership card attached as a PDF file.

If you're struggling with the German, copy and paste it into Google Translate and you should be able to get the gist of the message.

Sorry bolero boy, I can't answer your question, but to translate the German email, you could try using google translate. It's fairly accurate on a "getting the gist of things" level.

Just copy and paste the whole text into the empty box at: translate.google.com

(remember to set the to and from languages at the top)

HTH

Steve

Edit: Hah! PCC beat me to it! :-D

Archived