blinds

SJI

Has anyone put curtains on the front of a T4 if so how are they fixed. Also what about blinds on front screen and side doors instead of the silver stick on screens.

Another idea I have is for a curtain above the head restraints to shut off thr trst.

Any ideas? (lol)

Haven't got a T4 but I know some forumites have put the Remis type blinds on the windscreen and side doors on Fiats/Peugoets and have made comment about it not being difficult but the casings can obscure the vision a bit, not sure if anyone has done it on a T4. They don't have any real insulating qualities though, just to cut out the light.

I'm pretty sure tht there's been discussion of the best way to put a curtain track around the windscreen in a van and the type to get - might be worth contacting Pelmetman as he's in the soft furnishings business (when he can be bothered to get up and do some work! :D ) so would probably be able to advise you what track to use.

As for a curtain above the head restraints, if you don't need to use the cab area, that might be the easiest/cosiets option to cut out the cold.

Archived