Vehicle graphics

Petra

Hi. Having not got the correct name graphics for the front of my Autocruise, I am also looking for a supplier. I have been banging my head against a brick wall trying to get some direct from Swift - all they say is go back through your dealer, while said dealer says that as the Van is now not made and Autocruise taken over by Swift, that we should go through Swift. Does the phrase 'Catch 22' come to mind?

I would be very grateful if anybody has any suggestions.

Tim

Tiny Tim - 2011-10-09 12:01 PM

Hi. Having not got the correct name graphics for the front of my Autocruise, I am also looking for a supplier. I have been banging my head against a brick wall trying to get some direct from Swift - all they say is go back through your dealer, while said dealer says that as the Van is now not made and Autocruise taken over by Swift, that we should go through Swift. Does the phrase 'Catch 22' come to mind?

I would be very grateful if anybody has any suggestions.

Tim

Hi Tim

there has been a couple of threads on Swift Talk regarding Graphics & Swift have not been able to supply for Swift badged vehicles.

Also Swift did not take on the responsibility of spares for Autocruise motorhomes built before Swift took over.

O'Leary's did purchase alot of the Autocruise parts, when Swift took over & their website shows some graphics (not Sarasota) but may be worth a phone call.

http://olearymotorhomeshop.co.uk

O'Leary Motorhomes, 314 Hull Road, Plaxton Bridge, Woodmansey, East Riding of Yorkshire HU17 0RS

01482 868632

They are located a mile or so south of Beverley, off the Hull Road.

Regarding graphics, take a photograph of the one you require and there are plenty of places that will recreate it for you.

I took a couple of photographs of the 'Running Hounds' on a Laika m/home. I got small ones and big ones reproduced and put them on the car and motorhome. We used to show Whippets, other exhibitors asked about them and I gave a lot of them away. They were cheap enough.

Archived