Digital MMM mag...cannot Save ?

Rocles

Hi folks,

just bought the Digital MMM for November. All very nice, but I have no option to Save it locally to disk? Surely as I have purchased it its mine to keep ! All well and good having it available online, but it hammers my Mobile data allowance, and I would like to be able to store it as a PDF. Am I missing something, or is it the same for everyone else?

Must say if its not save-able, I wont be buying again :-(

thanks,

Les

Have had same problem trying to save to Ex hard drive ,have even contacted Pocket mags ,they have not replied from two days ago.

But have just seen that on a previous post about MMM going digital.Page one of two page post first comment from Daniel the editor ,it states that hopefully from December we will be able to save to computer hard drive ,hopefully then it should go to EX Drive as well.

If any one out there has been able to save to Ex drive ,could they please adivse,but in very easy to follow steps thanks.

I support the move to save my purchased copies to my laptop. It makes it a very expensive option to download everytime you wish to read something in a current or back number purchased. PAYG or limit download availabily together with roaming charges while abroad will reduce takeup if a save option is not made available.

It is possible to tag copies with a means of identifying the original downloader if fraud is to be prevented. However it is possible for a paper copy to be passed from person to person as it is. Wildcamping forum do this tagging with their POI database.

I have now subscribed to the e version (13 copies). I was a subscriber but had to cancel when I went full time touring UK and Europe.

Information Please, could you who have purchased the digital MMM mag please tell me before I take the plunge, do you have to download the usual 160 pages of adverts & 18 pages of the same buyers guide every month in order to get just about 80 odd pages of useful / interesting reading ?

If you cannot save it ? what is the point ? I would rather have a 'Hard' copy' at least that 'belongs' to me,and i can do what I like with it, Archive it, give it to a Friend or insulate the loft with it !

in it's present form it will not 'catch on'. Ray

Put it in a straightfoward PDF downloadable format or 'you can keep it' at any price. *-)

Releasing it 'Too early' is akin to strangling it at birth.

Archived