Is it possible.......?

nowtelse2do

I for one am happy to see the Gadaffi thread be removed.

I did expect the sensible replies and comments that came from many - with the sensible questions re what will happen now and was it right what happened.

What I was appalled at was the seemingly any excuse name calling that FG delights in.

As such I would endorse the sentiments of Dave's post.

Yeh, I missed the end to. Had to shoot off to rescue a damsel in distress and forgot to log off, got back about 5am went to bed, got up this afternoon and the thread had gone.

FG, is it possible your manners could match your knowledge, I'm sure you have a wealth of good knowledge that could benefit the members of this forum, but the pedestal you have put yourself on is to high up and it hurts our neck's looking up that far.

This is a light hearted comment with some truth in it. I hope you are able to take it the same way ;-)

Dave

nowtelse2do - 2011-10-24 6:28 PM

FG...I'm sure you have a wealth of good knowledge that could benefit the members of this forum..

...but the pedestal you have put yourself on is to high up and it hurts our neck's looking up that far.

Dave

Dave..I've tried using a mirror on a stick...it works a treat! (lol)

Guest Tracker

FG...I'm sure you have a wealth of good knowledge that could benefit the members of this forum..

...but the pedestal you have put yourself on is to high up and it hurts our neck's looking up that far.

Don't delude the bugger any more - surely nobody really gives a toss about anything FG says let alone look up to him/her!

FG, is it possible your manners could match your knowledge, I'm sure you have a wealth of good knowledge that could benefit the members of this forum, but the pedestal you have put yourself on is to high up and it hurts our neck's looking up that far.

Trouble with looking up like that, there are other things that loom into view first ... not a pretty sight! 8-) ;-)

Mel B - 2011-10-24 8:02 PM

Trouble with looking up like that, there are other things that loom into view first ... not a pretty sight! 8-) ;-)

Hell...!! you don't mean he could have been a Scottish person....do you :-D

Dave

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2011-10-24 9:03 PM
Mel B - 2011-10-24 8:02 PM
nowtelse2do - 2011-10-24 6:28 PMFG, is it possible your manners could match your knowledge, I'm sure you have a wealth of good knowledge that could benefit the members of this forum, but the pedestal you have put yourself on is to high up and it hurts our neck's looking up that far.
Hell...!! you don't mean he could have been a Scottish person....do you :-D Dave
Steady on Dave8-).......FG might not know how to win friends and influence people;-).......but surely he's not Scottish as well*-):D

Archived