Campsites Marbella

elamessa

Hi all,

We are going to our niece's wedding next year in early june which she is having in Marbella.

We have three sites in mind and wonder if anyone has been to any of these and would like to comment good or bad before we make up our mind.

The sites are.

1. La Buganvilla

2. Marbella Playa

3.Camping Cabopino

We will be staying for aprox 7 nights.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve

I think we stayed at La Buganvilla earlier this year and were not impressed. I was taliking to the man from cabopino at the NEC show the other week and have his brochure open in front of me now- it looks excellent with lots of facilities. Prices for June are €22.8 per night for a motorhome, 2 adults and electric, less 10% for 7-13 nights. I think we will try to spend a week there during the winter and will let you know our thoughts if we do

We have seen Spanish wedings on our travels, they look great craic

Bob

We stayed at Camping Cabopino , in either 2010 0r 2009, I will have to look up my notes (On my Laptop)

It was from memory a large a site, and you have to cross over a busy motorway (by bridge) pleasant stroll to beach Hilly site and wooded. Gets busy at weekends with locals.Will look up my notes, and see what I said at the time

PJay

mikebeaches - 2011-10-29 10:27 PM

In case it's of interest, the local beach near to Camping Cabopino is clothing-optional and very popular with naturists. It's one of the most attractive and unspoilt beaches on the Costa del Sol.

I Missed that Mike

. I believe there where several bays/beaches?? i know the beaches were very popular with the natives., but pleasant cafes to stop at.

PJay

PJay - 2011-10-30 12:37 AM

mikebeaches - 2011-10-29 10:27 PM

In case it's of interest, the local beach near to Camping Cabopino is clothing-optional and very popular with naturists. It's one of the most attractive and unspoilt beaches on the Costa del Sol.

I Missed that Mike

. I believe there where several bays/beaches?? i know the beaches were very popular with the natives., but pleasant cafes to stop at.

PJay

Go straight across the roundabout directly outside Camping Cabopino, heading down towards the port. In a very short distance (200-300 metres) turn right into the large parking area behind the pine-clad dunes and beach. Playa Cabopino is immediately over the dunes and well used by those who prefer to sunbathe and swim au naturel.

Archived