14th November??

Guest pelmetman

Guest Tracker

No Dave it's a card - cards usually have corners and come in an envelope and whilst I appreciate that you are probabbly too young to remember records - they are round black things that make fantastic frisbees that the dog would love to crunch on!

Hope that helps but if you need further help the nurse will be along soon - but you did get the date right so there may be hope for you yet!

Guest pelmetman
peter - 2011-11-14 11:21 PMIt's probably from the tax man to remind him of all the tax he owes. :D
The nice Mr tax man gave me a rebate, and no tax to pay:D.........My thrift agenda is paying dividends(lol)

No point in working hard and not having the time to enjoy life............B-)

My wife and I have been giving each other the same cards for Christmas for years. Hers has some lights that flash when the kids press the corner of the card. I'm always worried that the batteries will run out as the card must be getting on for ten years old. Fortunately they are still going strong so I won't have to buy a new one just yet.

Guest pelmetman
Colin Leake - 2011-11-15 4:48 PMMy wife and I have been giving each other the same cards for Christmas for years. Hers has some lights that flash when the kids press the corner of the card. I'm always worried that the batteries will run out as the card must be getting on for ten years old. Fortunately they are still going strong so I
I'm impressed Colin;-)............I usually make Sue's card and to save card,I do Christmas card one side and Birthday on the other as her birthday is a few days before:D 

Archived