Wheres Antony?

nightrider

Guest pelmetman
Robinhood - 2011-11-17 5:34 PMHe didn't survive his meeeting behind the bike-sheds with FG. 8-) ;-)
I heard they'd eloped together and are living happily ever after in Uddersfield:D

pelmetman - 2011-11-17 5:52 PM

Robinhood - 2011-11-17 5:34 PMHe didn't survive his meeeting behind the bike-sheds with FG. 8-) ;-)
I heard they'd eloped together and are living happily ever after in Uddersfield:D

TBH, I can't see FG compromising that much!

.Possibly the Cotswolds.....

.....or maybe Knightsbridge.

B-) ;-)

Brian Kirby - 2011-11-17 6:15 PM

pelmetman - 2011-11-17 5:52 PM

I heard .........................living happily ever after in Uddersfield:D

Is such a thing possible? (lol)

The Dalesman's Litany

....From Hull and Halifax and Hell,

Good Lord, deliver me!

....and Huddersfield!

:-|

Guest Tracker

Not forgeting Redmist and Scotchmist

You can't blame anyone for leaving Uddersfield now can you - always assuming the border patrols will let him out and having let himout do they really want him back in again?

I must admit that it ain't the same on here without Antony - it's much better.

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2011-11-17 7:30 PM I must admit that it ain't the same on here without Antony - it's much better.
I dunno know Rich..............I like people who say what they think............not like people who think they should say what PC people think*-) 

pelmetman - 2011-11-17 7:48 PM

Tracker - 2011-11-17 7:30 PM I must admit that it ain't the same on here without Antony - it's much better.
I dunno know Rich..............I like people who say what they think............not like people who think they should say what PC people think*-) 

Dave,

Things have been quiet on here of late, start a row and we can all join in.

Guest pelmetman
knight of the road - 2011-11-17 8:23 PM
Dave,Things have been quiet on here of late, start a row and we can all join in.
Well I don't know Malcolm........Antony's obviously sold up and cleared of to Morocco:D..........and FG is probably out ambulance chasing somewhere

.....................................Oop's:$   

pelmetman - 2011-11-17 8:36 PM
Dave,Things have been quiet on here of late, start a row and we can all join in.
Well I don't know Malcolm........Antony's obviously sold up and cleared of to Morocco:D..........and FG is probably out ambulance chasing somewhere

Dave,If you want to get FG back, make a glaring spelling mistake.

Guest pelmetman
knight of the road - 2011-11-17 9:06 PM
pelmetman - 2011-11-17 8:36 PM

Dave,If you want to get FG back, make a glaring spelling mistake.
Surely you mean a smelling pistake Malcolm(lol)

Please everyone panic over . No more tears , I'm safe and well and still breathing . We have escaped sunny Huddsville and found somewhere with less radiation etc for a while . Travelled along the Spanish coast and into Portugal , currently on a site at Alvores .

Nice to feel the love from everyone though , I'm deeply touched by all your caring comments . I'm looking good in my blue and white Huddersfield Town thong on the beach

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2011-11-18 5:12 PMPlease everyone panic over . No more tears , I'm safe and well and still breathing . We have escaped sunny Huddsville and found somewhere with less radiation etc for a while . Travelled along the Spanish coast and into Portugal , currently on a site at Alvores . Nice to feel the love from everyone though , I'm deeply touched by all your caring comments . I'm looking good in my blue and white Huddersfield Town thong on the beach
Lucky Sod:D

Lord Braykewynde - 2011-11-18 5:54 PM

antony1969 - 2011-11-18 5:12 PM

I'm looking good in my blue and white Huddersfield Town thong on the beach

No photo's thanks 8-)

Spoil-sport ... I could do with a good laugh! ... probably better after I've had my tea though. :D

antony1969 - 2011-11-18 6:04 PM

No pics needed , picture the scene , bronzed , toned , oiled hunk acting like a babe magnet to all the chicks parading up and down the beach . I'm sat a few metres from him in my donkey jacket and shorts under a brolly .

Beats roofing .

Tony,

Did you ever get rid of those "Long Toms" you had? no, not long Johns.

Archived