NEC motorhome show

postnote

Like many others we went to the NEC motorhome show last month and parked for two days in Caravan club car park and in the evening watched the entertainment shows in the marque. It was great to meet some many friendly motor home owners with one thing in common.

I was somewhat surprised to see as he was standing next to me at one stage what a whimp of a man Patrick Dempsey was, I thought he would be a big macho sort of a man, no wonder JR kicks sand in his teeth. :D

A special thanks to the Caravan Club as they were very helpful.

Guest pelmetman
Eh?..........I thought you'd just got back from France:-S............Are you on day release?;-)..............Trying to ease you back in to the community sort of thing:D

postnote - 2011-11-22 7:56 PM

Like many others we went to the NEC motorhome show last month and parked for two days in Caravan club car park and in the evening watched the entertainment shows in the marque. It was great to meet some many friendly motor home owners with one thing in common.

I was somewhat surprised to see as he was standing next to me at one stage what a whimp of a man PatrickDUFFY was, I thought he would be a big macho sort of a man, no wonder JR kicks sand in his teeth. :D

A special thanks to the Caravan Club as they were very helpful.

I

pelmetman - 2011-11-22 8:10 PM

Eh?..........I thought you'd just got back from France:-S............Are you on day release?;-)..............Trying to ease you back in to the community sort of thing:D

Yes we were but went to the show before. And yes trying to ease my way back, hope you can help :D :D

Guest pelmetman
postnote - 2011-11-22 8:18 PM
pelmetman - 2011-11-22 8:10 PMEh?..........I thought you'd just got back from France:-S............Are you on day release?;-)..............Trying to ease you back in to the community sort of thing:D
Yes we were but went to the show before. And yes trying to ease my way back, hope you can help :D :D
Just so long as you wear your tag:D

pelmetman - 2011-11-22 8:47 PM

postnote - 2011-11-22 8:18 PM
pelmetman - 2011-11-22 8:10 PMEh?..........I thought you'd just got back from France:-S............Are you on day release?;-)..............Trying to ease you back in to the community sort of thing:D
Just so long as you wear your tag:D

I thought tag was a game you played??

Archived