Bruges - camp sites.

Mr  Mrs Batty

Hi everyone,

we are thinking of going to Bruges in February for a week in Mrs Batty's half term. Hard life for teachers fitting in all the holidays but thats another thread !!

Has anyone been there and found any nice camp sites ?

There dont seem to be many apart from on the coast. We have been there years ago but on motorbikes and loved the place.

Many thanks

Mr. B (Neil)

:-)

Dear Mr & Mrs Batty ,

Does it have to be a Campsite ??.

I have been to Camping memling .I don't know that you would call it nice But then I wouldnt say it was bad either . It certainly was quiet but then we did stay there in winter .

For us by the time we had walked the long road pushing a wheelchair and finally got into town we were worn out .But you may enjoy the walk .. Is there any reason you won't stay on the Aire ? where you can take in water and empty your toilet ?.I will try to find the link for you . Anyway good luck

michele - 2012-01-13 10:56 PM

Dear Mr & Mrs Batty ,

Does it have to be a Campsite ??.

I have been to Camping memling .I don't know that you would call it nice But then I wouldnt say it was bad either . It certainly was quiet but then we did stay there in winter .

For us by the time we had walked the long road pushing a wheelchair and finally got into town we were worn out .But you may enjoy the walk .. Is there any reason you won't stay on the Aire ? where you can take in water and empty your toilet ?.I will try to find the link for you . Anyway good luck

Hi Michelle

thanks for your reply - sorry I posted the thread a million times but I'm not brilliant on the P.C.!

We are quite happy with Aires but the one in Bruges looks quite expensive. We have a link to it but are leaning towards Camping Memling.

Thanks again

Mr B (Neil)

:-)

Archived