Disneyland Paris

christina

Hi you are still able to park on site, last year it was 20e to stay the night, if you have annual passes it is free, there is a dumping station and water, the Motorhome area gets very crowded and cars like to park in gaps,,,,if you do stay the night do not be to hastie about parking near travelators as the music starts very early.

Have a great time

(lol)

• 2 months later...
Intend to visit early in July with son and grandson and hope to stay overnight/s in the aires area. I will not be entering the theme park but staying with the MH. Is the parking charge to the aires, now 30euros, charged first and then entry to the theme area charged separately? How are multiple nights charged? Any other useful information appreciated, showers, wc etc.

Hi,,
Just a word of caution, a lot of Motorhomers has had trouble with damaged, and broken into  motorhomers over the last few years ,,,,esp' ones with foreign plates, 
You can always stay at a campsite for just a few extra euro's, very close in Jablinees which is patrolled and is very safe .It has a bus service from the gate to Disneyland every hour except during lunch time and parade time in Disneyland.
Regards,
Brendan

Thanks Brendan. Jablines is on the list when we leave and with your info it makes sense to go there first and the offspring can use the bus. Its not clear from the Jablines web page how ftrequent the bus is and you have clarified that. However, when does the bus stop as I believe Disney ends quite late?

Hi,,
They only stop when the parade is on ,,,as they all park outside Disneyland to bring people back after all is over,
So no problem as they do two runs after the parade, 
Kids will have great fun in Jableens,,,loads to do,on site,the kids will be amazed if they get up  early in the morning with the amount of wildlife on site,,,esp' the amount of rabbits,,
Regards,
Brendan

Thanks Brendan you have provided a budle of answers. I have been dithering about as to where to stay but you have provided solution. We are off first week in June with son and grandson flying into Beauvias at the begining of July for 10 days. Will stay on a few aires and then head to Jablines.

I must say this type of posting provides the real value of this forum and would thank you again for myself and the others that just observe.

Hi,,,
Hope to be there myself around the same time,with a crew,
You can also use the bus service,from the campsite if you want to visit Paris itself as the bus stops just at the train station just outside Disneyland.
Runs every half hour peak time and ever hour,,,,easy to follow as you just look for "Disneyland train" No 4 east on your return from Paris city,,,
Regards ,
Brendan

Make sure the offspring know that (unless things have changed since I was financially raped at EuroDisney some years ago) they and their bags will be searched at the entrance, and they won't be allowed to take any of their own food/drinks in.

Only option is to scoff them there and then at the gate, or bin them.

Then they have to pay about 4 million euros for a tiny bottle of water etc, and about 7 billion euros for the direst burger/fries/coke meal, once inside.

OK, a slight exaggeration, but only slight. You get my drift.

My very very strong advice would be to feed/water them to bursting point before they get to the entrance gates.

Hi,
Bruce is correct things are expensive,,,you cannot bring in water or any liquid in a bottle.You can bring in an empty bottle or bottles and they can be filled for free inside,You can bring a picnic basket or cooler,yes it will be checked and must not contain liquids of any kind,otherwise no problem.
This food must be consumed only in the picnic areas only, on site.
To save time queuing at the entrance you can purchase your tickets at the Campsite,,,,,you are going to get lots of queuing inside waiting for each attraction .
Regards,
Brendan 

Archived