'Fire chief' thread.

Symbol Owner

CliveH - 2012-03-22 7:52 PM
Symbol Owner - 2012-03-22 5:47 PMIt's making me laugh Anthony -- he's got you on a 'piece of string'! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) Colin.
And you're certain who is at the controlling end are you?

Why do you do this Clive? This is nothing to do with you yet you seem obsessed with anyone with whom you have had a spat and just will not let go.

I will argue with you all day but, if you're in a discussion with anyone else over something that doesn't interest me I will never jump in with nasty and snide little remarks aimed at undermining or insulting you.

I'll insult to your face as you will also do to me, but please, if you have nothing constructive to add to a particular debate you really should desist from this partisan and childish sniping.

Now, let's call it a day shall we?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
francisgraham - 2012-03-22 7:31 PM

Now then, if I exaggerated it was because the exaggerated reports were what appeared in some newspapers and which, it later transpires, were corrected.

Thank you for that Gumpy but considering this incident happened in 2000 how long would you like next time you post lies before it gets corrected by the media so someone can give you the correct facts, another 12 years?

Anyway, to be forewarned is to be forearmed so I'm giving you polite notice right now that I will probably be away tomorrow. I'm telling you this so that if I miss a post of your vitriolic bile you can't accuse me of not replying :D

I know there are plenty of others though who will keep you in your place. Bye for now my lil cloud Gumpy :-D

francisgraham - 2012-03-22 8:03 PM
CliveH - 2012-03-22 7:52 PM
Symbol Owner - 2012-03-22 5:47 PMIt's making me laugh Anthony -- he's got you on a 'piece of string'! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) Colin.
And you're certain who is at the controlling end are you?

Why do you do this Clive? This is nothing to do with you yet you seem obsessed with anyone with whom you have had a spat and just will not let go.

I will argue with you all day but, if you're in a discussion with anyone else over something that doesn't interest me I will never jump in with nasty and snide little remarks aimed at undermining or insulting you.

I'll insult to your face as you will also do to me, but please, if you have nothing constructive to add to a particular debate you really should desist from this partisan and childish sniping.

Whatever FG - whateverMeanwhile - SO informs me that he is very grateful to you for stepping in and replying on his behalf.What would we do without your constant scattergun phishing posts FG?Well there would be less to laugh at for a start. (lol)

Whatever FG - whatever Meanwhile - SO informs me that he is very grateful to you for stepping in and replying on his behalf.What would we do without your constant scattergun phishing posts FG?Well there would be less to laugh at for a start. (lol)

Big sigh.

francisgraham - 2012-03-23 9:45 AM

Whatever FG - whatever Meanwhile - SO informs me that he is very grateful to you for stepping in and replying on his behalf.What would we do without your constant scattergun phishing posts FG?Well there would be less to laugh at for a start. (lol)

Big sigh.
My dog does them quite often ... usually out of her rear end ....! :D (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2012-03-23 9:10 PM
francisgraham - 2012-03-23 9:45 AM

Big sigh.
My dog does them quite often ... usually out of her rear end ....! :D (lol)
Troy does that :D...............then he looks at me 8-)....................As if I did it 8-)...............and Sue believes him 8-) 8-)

Guest peter
Tracker - 2012-03-22 7:19 PM

Fer crying out load people - change the ruddy tune please or this thread too will evaporate - no bad thing in my view as it serves no useful purpose!

Well..... Don't read it.

Hahahahahahahha All wind and piss ............ALL THIS and it ends up the dogs talking out of his arse :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Remind me to check back in another week :D :D :D :D :D AH pmsl.

Archived