Jump to content

Car insurance


Recommended Posts

As you've had significant modifications made to your car, you should advise whichever insurance provider furnishes you with insurance cover for the car - basically, phone the provider and tell them what has been done. I can't advise what your provider's reaction will be, as it's likely it will vary from provider to provider.


This is a comment from Comfort Insurance and a link to an earlier forum thread that may be helpful:





Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...