Screen Cover

GDH

Hi GDH

We had the Fiamma Coverglass on our previous Motorhome.

IMO it has very low insulation properties when compared to the Taylormade or Silver Screen products. So maybe OK fopr 3 seasons use, but not in the depths of winter.

It did stop the black streaks for marking the windscreen, so not totally ineffective.

Ours became very marked with black streaks & algae after one winter's use, although I managed to wash most off, it never looked clean again.

Guess the price differential, indicates "you get what you pay for", with the Fiamma.

Hi GDH

We had the Fiamma Coverglass on our previous Motorhome.

IMO it has very low insulation properties when compared to the Taylormade or Silver Screen products. So maybe OK fopr 3 seasons use, but not in the depths of winter.

It did stop the black streaks for marking the windscreen, so not totally ineffective.

Ours became very marked with black streaks & algae after one winter's use, although I managed to wash most off, it never looked clean again.

Guess the price differential, indicates "you get what you pay for", with the Fiamma.

Looks like I will be sticking with the Taylor made then. Have been using it on our previous fiat but have the newer model now. So thought I would make an informed choice this time, as the other came with the old van. And the van is used all year round.

So thanks for that.

Archived