What in the World do we talk about most?

MandyAndy

Something that we had a discussion about this wet weekend. What one thing is talked about most in the world.

We came up with

Food - as this is important for rich and poor, starving or not

Weather - this can affect everyone to some degree

Family - Good or bad.

Politics

We could not decide which it would be, I am guessing this will end up as another political/name calling fall out but hey ho!!!

Mandy

antony1969 - 2012-05-07 6:38 PMFrances Graham ( joke ) :-D

It may well be a joke but nevertheless, you and your mate just can't resist can you? For the sake of the OP I will say no more except to apologise for those who tend to pollute many threads with their childish vendettas.

Mandy&Andy - 2012-05-07 6:13 PM  Good or bad.Politics We could not decide which it would be, I am guessing this will end up as another political/name calling fall out but hey ho!!! Mandy

Not by me it won't, I only argue when attacked or provoked. I shall leave you to it and good luck.

francisgraham - 2012-05-07 7:04 PM
antony1969 - 2012-05-07 6:38 PMFrances Graham ( joke ) :-D

It may well be a joke but nevertheless, you and your mate just can't resist can you? For the sake of the OP I will say no more except to apologise for those who tend to pollute many threads with their childish vendettas.

Thanks for taking as an obvious joke Frances as I quite clearly pointed out . People on here can say what they want about you on other matters but your sense of humour ( look it up ) is there for all to see .

Guest Tracker

That didn't take long did it!

Surely if Judgemental and I can break out into peaceful co-existence you two can make the effort?

What do we talk about most on here??

Naff all usually - some are too busy seeing who they can offend with an unprovoked snide comment to hold any form of conversation!

Tracker - 2012-05-07 7:26 PM

Surely if Judgemental and I can break out into peaceful co-existence you two can make the effort?

Naff all usually - some are too busy seeing who they can offend with an unprovoked snide comment to hold any form of conversation!

Tracker and Judgemental, a friendship made from love, understanding and a mutual respect. (lol) (lol)

Guest Tracker
postnote - 2012-05-07 8:58 PM

Tracker and Judgemental, a friendship made from love, understanding and a mutual respect.

Which is something that you never be able to comprehend!!

General chat when I go for a beer is about anything and everything - tho markets and economics tend to be at the forefront just now.

However three subjects that turn me off over a beer?

Golf

Fishing

Football

Guest peter
postnote - 2012-05-07 8:58 PM

Tracker - 2012-05-07 7:26 PM

Tracker and Judgemental, a friendship made from loathing, misunderstanding and a mutual disrespect. (lol) (lol)

I quite agree postnote. It's the same between Tracker and myself as well.

Well having been in France some years ago and seen a Londoner making a complete prat of himself trying to convince the Hotel Manager that "everyone watches 'Match of The Day' worldwide so why dosn't this poxy Hotel" have it - and three years prior to that been in East Africa with no TV, no water and bugger all overall - I would say that world wide the most probable conversations are "Sport" related in the rich countries and "Food" related in the poorer ones. :-S

Mandy&Andy - 2012-05-07 11:05 PM

I think I must be rubbish at this, I meant what do we think WORLD wide is talked about most between people

Mandy

Surely, Mandy, there can only be 'one thing' -- the 'language of love' -- sex, romance, seduction, call it what you will -- we humans are so good at over-populating this poor old planet of ours, that, WORLDWIDE, between people, this has got to be the most-discussed subject by far! And, yes, I know that it is supposed to be men "Who only think about one thing" :-> ,but the 'distaff side are not far behind!

Cheers,

Colin.

Guest Tracker

Safe sex - Prudential!

Sex on the beach - Hastings!!

Too much sex - Confused!!

Sex in the zoo - Elephant!!

Paid for sex - Commercial Union!!

Sex in summer - Sun Alliance!!

A quickie - Kwikfit!!

Sex on a boat - Admiral!!

Sex in a car - Sheila's wheels!!