Excellent service form CAK

ips

Last week I required some parts for our Smev hob, the parts I required were very small and very inexpensive in fact I was embarresed to even ask the very nice lady in sales to supply them at all as it wasnt really worth there time. Anyway the order was taken and I received the parts in an envelope the next day total cost of p&p was 60p so they didnt even make anything on that.

I just wanted to say a public thank you and to congratulate CAK tanks for there excellent customer service.

I have no connection with CAK tanks blah blah blah

Good news!

But, on the other hand, does anyone else wonder if they may do even better commercially if their name were just a little more confidence inspiring? :-)

Is there not something about "CAK Tanks" that just doesn't quite find the comfort zone - especially for fresh water tanks? I mean, have they been used? Is it a comment on quality? Are they related to Gerald Ratner? You know.

I know it's really only the initials of their full name, but somehow it lacks gravitas, don't you think? :-D

Oh, and in case anyone thinks I'm being serious: I'm not! Well, sort of.

Brian Kirby - 2012-05-14 5:08 PM

Good news!

I know it's really only the initials of their full name, but somehow it lacks gravitas, don't you think? :-D

Oh, and in case anyone thinks I'm being serious: I'm not! Well, sort of.

I agree Brian;

I think it's the fact that it's "memorable" that works; and yes, I've found them very helpful too.

Nice to be able to say so

cheers

alan b

They say a company is only as good as the employee who serves you.

About 6 years ago, I drove from Birmingham to Kenilworth as I was after some reading lights and was wondering about led's (they were fairly new then) we got there at lunch time and had to wait best part of an hour (not a problem) but when we went into the showroom, after waiting another 30 minutes for someone to turn up (we rang the bell a few times), we asked them to light the display board so we could see what the effect was (after all we were spending over £100.00 on them, it wouldn't light when he switched it on and that was it, no attempt to try and fix it, don't think it would have hurt to try.

We bought halogen from another firm in the end and I have never been back, perhaps that's to harsh.

Pete

Archived