Which Hnadheld Vac?

harrysmum

Hi there

I`m new to this forum so not sure if this is in the right place!!

Have been motorhoming since I was a kid, but had our own for 4 years now.

We are looking at getting a hand-held vac and wondered if anyone had any advice on which is best to get/value for money/most powerful etc

Thanks

Em

harrysmum - 2012-05-18 6:51 PMHi there I`m new to this forum so not sure if this is in the right place!! Have been motorhoming since I was a kid, but had our own for 4 years now. We are looking at getting a hand-held vac and wondered if anyone had any advice on which is best to get/value for money/most powerful etc Thanks Em

Hi, we've recently bought an AEG Ergo Rapido rechargeable from Currys, can be used as an upright or as a handheld, fantastic suction though the tools are a bit limited as a handheld. Picks up the dog hairs really well. The price is a bit strong but worth it for the performance

Guest Tracker

On the theory that we try not to carry more clutter than we need to, we give the van a good clean out before every trip with the home vacuum cleaner and just use a brush and dustpan when away and even over six weeks away we find that adequate - especially as we don't use mains hookup at all!

We used to carry a hand held thingy but never used used it in several years so we gave it away and the 12v battery ones are pretty ineffective!

Archived