Clean up your garden

nightrider

Saves them having to find the culprits who drop the litter that blows into the gardens.

Once again penalising the easy targets.

I've spent a couple of hours dragging litter from under bushes in the front this afternoon & 1'2 filled a bin bag.

Guest pelmetman

That's another advantage of living in the sticks......

We had a crisp bag last year *-)...........but you do have to step through the mud.....cow pats.....etc etc ;-) ......

knight of the road - 2012-05-22 8:46 PM

We live at the bottom of a Cul-de-sac which is like a wind tunnel and all the rubbi9sh blows into my garden which is a bit of a pain.

It's not about litter - it's about rubbish.

It's about people who dump old sofas and fridges in their gardens.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2012-05-22 10:31 PM

We live at the bottom of a Cul-de-sac which is like a wind tunnel and all the rubbi9sh blows into my garden which is a bit of a pain.

We have a dresser in ours 8-) ............mindyou I have planted it up and with a few ornaments on the top shelf it looks quite nice :D ............hides the oil tank.....

pelmetman - 2012-05-23 9:46 AM

We have a dresser in ours 8-) ............mindyou I have planted it up and with a few ornaments on the top shelf it looks quite nice :D ............hides the oil tank.....

Why a dresser ?

Have you no spare pouffees ?

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2012-05-23 9:52 AM

pelmetman - 2012-05-23 9:46 AM

Why a dresser ?

Have you no spare pouffees ?

Have you ever tried planting a poufe Malc *-)...................... :D

pelmetman - 2012-05-23 10:18 AM

I would have thought that two piles of your purple poufes, ten feet apart, connected at the top

by a couple of pelmets ( in pink ), could look rather fetching, and could support a multitude of climbing plants.

Size could be adjusted according to the size of your garden( ....and how many neighbours you want to get rid of ).

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2012-05-23 1:34 PM

pelmetman - 2012-05-23 10:18 AM

I would have thought that two piles of your purple poufes, ten feet apart, connected at the top

by a couple of pelmets ( in pink ), could look rather fetching, and could support a multitude of climbing plants.

Size could be adjusted according to the size of your garden( ....and how many neighbours you want to get rid of ).

Why pink Malc??.........are your trying to infer sumink 8-).........I'll ave you know I'm a 100% heterosexual.....

Well that's what my boyfriend............ Francis says ;-)

Nice idea about my Poufes in the gardens though.........here's one I tried earlier :D

045web.jpg.21b00f87281c8eb63fff2611d3c4f49e.jpg

Ahh the Yin & Yang Pouffe? I guess the feminine side is the pink?

I quote

"The curves and circles of the Yin-Yang symbol imply a kaleidoscope-like movement. This implied movement represents the ways in which Yin and Yang are mutually-arising, interdependent, and continuously transforming, one into the other. One could not exist without the other, for each contains the essence of the other. Night becomes day, and day becomes night. Birth becomes death, and death becomes birth (think: composting). Friends become enemies, and enemies become friends."

I just think.... Composting! :-D :-D

Guest pelmetman
laimeduck - 2012-05-23 3:23 PM

Ahh the Yin & Yang Pouffe? I guess the feminine side is the pink?

I quote

"The curves and circles of the Yin-Yang symbol imply a kaleidoscope-like movement. This implied movement represents the ways in which Yin and Yang are mutually-arising, interdependent, and continuously transforming, one into the other. One could not exist without the other, for each contains the essence of the other. Night becomes day, and day becomes night. Birth becomes death, and death becomes birth (think: composting). Friends become enemies, and enemies become friends."

I just think.... Composting! :-D :-D

Very nicely put Jeremy.................

I also offer threesomes and foursomes ;-)............

Archived