Reisemobilhafen Köln site near zoo

Way2Go

I'm having trouble contacting the site near the zoo ( http://www.reisemobilhafen-koeln.de/ ) to make a booking for December. We've stayed there before and I've never had any problems with their email but I cannot get a reply despite emailing them 4 or 5 times.

I've used the email address on the web site and their personal email address which they use when they respond. Both produce no response from the owners.

The site is still listed and the owners haven't changed as far as I can see so it's pretty frustrating.

We don't 'have' to book but last time it was really busy - even in heavy snow - so I'd like to book in if possible.

Does anyone know if there has been a change of owner or why you don't appear to be able to book in advance?

W2G

We went there in the -9 temps and snow, but did get busy as you say, have been thinking of going again this year but torn between that and Munster as we all enjoyed that last year.

We did book for Koln and had places reserved for us when we got there, I am sure we did it via email.

No more use to you I know but thought I would share, let us know if you get through.

Mandy :-D

Hi Way2Go

I booked a few years ago for a weekend, did not appear to get reply until I looked in my default Windows Explorer email address, I stated my yahoo address in the booking request but this appeared to be ignored.

Assuming your browser is Internet Explorer, check your default by opening the tools menu option and sellect Internet options and look on the programs tab.

The last few years, our late November early December visit has not been booked, but we have arrived on Monday midday and found plenty of space, having spent the weekend at Aachen. Shops/markets are a little less crowded in Köln during the week.

Mandy&Andy - 2012-05-27 5:08 PM

We went there in the -9 temps and snow, but did get busy as you say, have been thinking of going again this year but torn between that and Munster as we all enjoyed that last year.

We did book for Koln and had places reserved for us when we got there, I am sure we did it via email.

No more use to you I know but thought I would share, let us know if you get through.

Mandy :-D

Hi Mandy,

As I say we've been in contact with them a few times over the last five years and have always had good email comms so its strange why I'm not getting a response - not even a bounce back so I know it's getting through.

My German isn't that good that I fancy a crack over the phone, particularly as they wouldn't be able to see my hands. Still, I could always shout louder 8-)

Looks like we might have to risk it and hope for the best ;-)

This was from our last trip.

W2G

Koln.jpg.ad4294d97f3413315ed44367decf0b24.jpg

Archived