Highland Gathering 2012

magbrin

Looking forward to our 6th meet at Brin in just over 3 weeks. 22nd = 25th June.

Anyone about in the north of Scotland is welcome to join us. We have 12 vans already booked and about 6 other possibles.

Hope OAL will be represented. Let me know as soon as you can if you can come. More details will follow.

• 2 weeks later...

More details as promised - hope someone will be passing ..................

It’s just over 2 weeks to the Highland Gathering, so here’s a bit of detail to whet your appetites. Remember everyone is welcome, and it’s FREE.

Dates: 22nd (Friday) – 25th (Monday) June

Venue: Brin Herb Nursery, near Inverness. IV2 6XD

Numbers booked to date: 13 vans plus several provisional bookings. Please confirm asap if you are one of these.

Friday: Arrive any time – we will be about all day.

We will be having a couple of barbeques. (Please bring food (and drink) to share, and/or a donation of charcoal or wood to fuel the BBQs.)

There will be a trip to Loch Ness and Dores Inn for anyone interested. Let me know which you would prefer lunchtime or evening. Minibus available – charge for bus will depend on numbers – approx. £3.00 per person. Two trips may be necessary, and it would be helpful if we could have a couple more volunteers to drive the bus. For this I will need your licence details as soon as possible.

There will also be working party. Last meet we made a barbeque from an old washing machine. This year ……………….. any ideas???

Note – there are more buses on the route to Inverness and Whitebridge – remember to bring your bus pass if you have one!

If you can’t make this one the Mini meet is from 7th – 10th September

All the best & safe travels

Magbrin

• 2 weeks later...

Archived